this is actually disgusting.
Saw “THIS”?! They immediately dehumanized this woman and then further dehumanized her by stating they would rape her. Every one of these males. Rape was the first thing that came to mind. This is beyond disgusting.
Go on. Tell me rape culture isn’t real. Tell me how “Everyone knows rape is wrong.”
Go on. Tell me again about how that male sexual entitlement over women’s bodies isn’t so much of an issue I’m sexist if I dare generalize men.
I fucking dare you.
This makes me feel physically sick.
The fuck is wrong with people?
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
signal boost, be careful out there, my female friends, i’m sure this isn’t the norm by any means, but one is already too many. ALWAYS do the fingernail taste.
This is fucking disgraceful.
Lapidaris Margarethae originates in Namibia and South Africa. Derived from the latin word lapis: stone; lapidaria means group of stones. As with many mesembs, they grow hidden in plain view in fields of broken rocks. The plant is about two inches tall.
Photo credit: Fernando Arias
Award Winning Garden Design By Ben Hoyle
I’M SCREAMING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
That sunken seating? *wets pants*
So incredibly gorgeous. I would love to curl up there and read.
Imagine curling up in that thing and watching the stars
The existence of this thing makes the world an ever-so-slightly more beautiful place.